Negotiable / Depending on Experience
On behalf of a leading European Private Equity firm, we are hiring for a Turnaround / Transformation Director.
Our client has a significant track-record as a leading turnaround investor. Typically working with medium sized European companies operating in Automotive & Mobility, Engineering & Tech & Goods & Services.
The position requires frequent travel and the ability to work on-site with the portfolio company management team 4-days per a week.
The position is part of highly regarded Operations Practice made up of predominately former consultants (MBB, A&M, AlixPartners etc). The team actively support and develop portfolio companies with investment, operational & financial restructuring and via bolt on acquisitions.
• Establishing a business plan incl. a turnaround concept and drive implementation
• Assessment of strategic decisions (e.g. Insourcing/Outsourcing) together with the local teams
• Supporting the acquisition and integration process of add on acquisitions
• Lead cost optimization projects, operational footprint discussions etc
• Act as key sparing partner to the PortCo management team
The group has expanded rapidly, and significant opportunities exist for further career advancement both within the Operations Practice or in a leadership capacity within the PortCo.
Not quite what you
are looking for?