KellerGreen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 October 2019.Data Controller
KellerGreen Search Limited, 42-46 Princelet St, London, E1 5LPData Protection Officer
Please address any queries on data protection to [email protected]What we collect and process
When you register on our website, register as a candidate, contact us, apply for a position directly or via a job advertisement, we may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Copies of correspondence from you
• Details of job applications, remuneration and benefits
• Other information relevant for recruitment for specific positions such as visa status.Where we store your personal data
We require this information to:
• Provide recruitment services to candidates, including information, job opportunities, information about recommended jobs, and any other services as requested by the candidate. This information is shared to third parties only with the permission of the candidate.
• Keep internal records as required.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal information
KellerGreen is the sole owner of the information on this site. We will not disclose any information provided to third parties in any way, unless:
• it is outlined in this policy statement, or
• it is required by law, by any governmental or regulatory body, or
• in the course of matching you with recommended job opportunities or third party associated service providerAccess to information and changes
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Requests for access to data or for us to delete any data we currently hold can be made via email to [email protected]
. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated: 1 October 2019Candidate information
KellerGreen receive candidate information upon candidate engagement, this could be through application via the website, job advertisement, phone or video conference or email. The information received can include names, location, education and skills, employment history, salary information and personal information relevant to the role advertised or future roles which may become available.How KellerGreen Limited store candidate information
KellerGreen store this information within a candidate database held on a server. This information is held on a shared database which is only accessible to company employees via a password protected system.How long KellerGreen keep candidate information
KellerGreen keep candidate information in the database for 5 years from engagement, unless deletion is required from the candidate. This also applies to formatted CV’s. Please note, if the candidate re-engages within this time then the 5 year period will start from the last contact from the candidate.What rights candidates have to access their data
Candidates can request access to their data at any point. Requests can be made via telephone or preferably email, with a targeted response time of 5 working days.The right for candidate data to be deleted on request
Candidates can request deletion of their data at any point. Requests can be made via email, with a targeted response time of 5 working days.The reasons why we are storing your data
KellerGreen stores candidate data to provide a recruitment service to the candidate, which requires access to the relevant data in order to assess suitability for vacant positions which may be of interest to the candidate.Legitimate Interest:
KellerGreen use candidate’s data in ways they would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact, or where there is a compelling justification for the processing.
• Our legitimate interest: to provide a recruitment service to the candidate.
• Processing is necessary to achieve: assessment of the relevant data in order to assess suitability for vacant positions which may be of interest to the candidate
• We balance this against the individual’s interests, rights and freedoms: Without this data processing the candidate would not be able to receive the recruitment services which have been requested. This data can be amended/removed at any point upon request.