Negotiable / Depending on Experience
On behalf of a leading European Private Equity firm, we are currently seeking an Investment Associate to be based in Frankfurt.
Our client has completed over 250 transactions across a range of sectors, as both a majority or minority shareholder. Typical services include LBO & MBO, spin off, restructuring of shareholding, sectorial build-ups, strengthening of capital and turnarounds.
• Perform a significant role in all aspects of a transaction from deal origination to execution and exit.
• Responsibility for financial modelling, commercial analysis and due diligence workstreams and play an active role in portfolio management and improvement.
• Operate effectively across a range of industries and all variety of deal situations.
• First class academic record (Bachelor degree, MBA or PhD)
• Experience gained in a top-tier Strategy Management Consultancy or Investment Bank (M&A, Corporate Finance and/or Leveraged Finance).
• An investor mindset with exceptional communication and negotiations skills, in both German and English.
• Prior exposure to transactions (e.g. M&A, Due Diligence) as well as a proven track record of detailed analysis, structured thinking and strong commercial judgment.
In return you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior team members across the full PE value-chain.
Not quite what you
are looking for?