We are currently supporting a leading Technology business in identifying an M&A Director to be based in Zurich. This is a newly created position to lead a variety of M&A and business development projects as the business expands across a range of new territories in Europe.
• Drive high priority M&A and business development initiatives
• Own end-to-end impact, from analytics, to solution design, implementation and change management.
• Gain a deep understanding of the business with significant exposure to senior leaders
• Be the owner of the international M&A/business development pipeline
• Support country teams and the international strategy team in developing business cases for non-M&A projects such as Greenfields or diversification into new services
• Contribute and independently drive creation of key leadership communications, such as presentations for the Board of Directors
• Experience in M&A ideally gained in a tech environment
• Outstanding conceptual, financial, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Experience in developing investment cases, business cases etc.
• Proven experience working in high pressured international environment
• Strong verbal and written communications, including presentation skills
• Strong sense of accountability with a passion for owning projects and driving them to completion
• Fluent English & German languages skills
Not quite what you
are looking for?