Category Management Excellence,
Negotiable / Depending on Experience
On behalf of a leading European Private Equity firm, we are hiring for a Turnaround / Transformation Manager.
Our client has a significant track-record as a leading turnaround investor. Typically working with medium sized European companies operating in Automotive & Mobility, Engineering & Tech & Goods & Services.
The position requires frequent travel and the ability to work on-site with the portfolio company management team 4-days per a week.
The position is part of highly regarded Operations Practice made up of predominately former consultants (MBB, A&M, AlixPartners etc). The team actively support and develop portfolio companies with investment, operational & financial restructuring and via bolt on acquisitions.
• Establishing a business plan incl. a turnaround concept and drive implementation
• Assessment of strategic decisions (e.g. Insourcing/Outsourcing) together with the local teams
• Supporting the acquisition and integration process of add on acquisitions
• Lead cost optimization projects, operational footprint discussions etc
• Act as key sparing partner to the PortCo management team
The group has expanded rapidly, and significant opportunities exist for further career advancement both within the Operations Practice or in leadership capacity within the PortCo.
Not quite what you
are looking for?